[Happy News] Shenzhen Audio Industry Association was formally established with the approval of relevant departments of Shenzhen Municipal Government.
Congratulations to the Shenzhen Audio Industry Association officially established! (Unified social credit code: 51440300MJL1770060.)
The Shenzhen Audio Industry Association (hereinafter referred to as the “Deep Music Association”) was formally established on March 20, 2017 by the relevant departments of the Shenzhen Municipal Government after preparations and preparations for more than two years. The establishment of the deep sound association will play a leading role in the Shenzhen audio industry's great show and innovation. The establishment of the deep sound association will standardize the industry order, lead the tie to the whole industry innovation awareness, and promote the new trend of the industry.
Let's review the establishment process of the deep sound association: under the guidance of the superior leaders and the support and help of the industry peers, the road is bumpy, not afraid of hardships and hardships, and the initial heart is unchanged.
At the beginning of 2014, it began to brew and plan and set up the preparatory group for the deep sound association.
In mid-2014, I communicated with relevant departments of the municipal government and began to apply for preparatory work.
On December 12, 2014, under the careful planning and organization of Liu Xiaotong and Yang Chun, the feasibility report of the Shenzhen Audio Industry Association was established, and the sponsors of the Shenzhen Audio Industry Association were organized to draft the regulations of the Shenzhen Audio Association. Formally submit the application and related documents to the Shenzhen Municipal Social Organization Administration.
On November 24, 2015, the Shenzhen Audio Industry Association's pre-approval application was approved. The staff of the preparatory team immediately actively prepared for the preparation of the establishment of the Shenzhen-Sound Association, researched and organized the preparations for the main sponsors of the Shenzhen-Sound Association, prepared the main sponsors, compiled the regulations of the Shenzhen Association, and sent them to the leaders of the higher-level functional units for approval.
On May 12, 2016, the Shenzhen Audio Industry Association name pre-approval notice was officially issued. According to the requirements of the Shenzhen Municipal Social Organization Administration, the first application documents of the association were reported. According to the work arrangement of the competent department, “Deep Forward Co-prescribing  No. 23” approved the pre-approval notice for the establishment of the Shenzhen Audio Industry Association.
On the afternoon of December 1, 2016, the first general meeting of the Shenzhen Audio Industry Association and the first council were officially held in Shenzhen Xili Golden Lily Hotel. The meeting was hosted by Mr. Yang Chun, the preparatory group of the industry association. It is reported that the participants in the audio industry are mainly responsible for the audio industry related units, the audio industry preparatory group and the heads of the sponsoring units, and more than 60 elite representatives from all walks of life. The conference elected Mr. Liu Xiaotong as the first president of Shenzhen Audio Industry Association; Mr. Xiong Mengsheng, Mr. Dixie, Mr. Zeng Dejun, Mr. Jidian, Mr. Liu Bin from Dongyuan Electronics, Mr. Xie Jun from Junjie Technology, Mr. Zhang Huijun from Fengfan Technology, Mr. Liang Zhou, the owner of Xianghui Electronics, and Mr. Bai Jianbo, the Shenzhen Federal Federation, served as the vice president of the association; Mr. Zhang Xueyong, the chairman of Shenzhen Xingdacheng Electronics, served as the supervisor of the association; the board of directors appointed Mr. Yang Chun as the secretary general of the association. At the same time, the members of the board of directors discussed and subdivided the next work plan of the Shenzhen Audio Industry Association. During the meeting, the industry gathered together to create a grand event.
Shenzhen Audio Industry Association (Finance) First Council
Shenzhen Audio Industry Association (funding) First General Assembly
On December 3-4, 2016, the Shenzhen Audio Industry Association preparatory meeting and the 11th anniversary of the Acoustics Building were held in the multi-function hall of Shenzhen Civic Center. A total of more than 1,500 audio industry experts and elites gathered together, and the popularity was overwhelming. A total of 33 wonderful reports shared the opportunities and challenges of the current electro-acoustic audio industry, and the development prospects of the electro-acoustic audio industry.
Shenzhen Audio Industry Association Preparatory Meeting and the 11th Anniversary of Acoustics Building
The main functions of the Shenzhen Audio Industry Association are as follows:
1. Set up a bridge between industry enterprises and the government.
2. Established a high-end communication platform between the audio industry and the Shenzhen Municipal People's Government, fostering a professional large-scale event brand for the Chinese audio industry and Shenzhen, and establishing a bridge and communication channel for dialogue with the industry, analysis and Explore the problems of common face supervision, propose countermeasures and solutions, and promote the sustainable development of the audio industry.
3. Enhance the contact and mutual understanding between member companies and relevant government departments; collect problems encountered by member companies in their operations, promptly report to relevant government departments, and strive to resolve them as soon as possible.
4. Set up a bridge between member companies, develop and share member resources; build an industry chain, organize member company networking activities, and enhance friendship and cooperation among member companies and mutual benefit.
5. Through the letter, e-mail and WeChat public account, etc., regularly provide member companies with "Association Newsletter", "Consultation" and other association publications, introduce the association's dynamics and the state's latest policies, laws and regulations on the audio industry. .
6. Organize high-standard, high-scientific and forward-thinking think tank forums to explore and study the sound development trends, opportunities and challenges in the development of audio and audio industry in Shenzhen, and exchange views, experiences and information. The association will organize member companies to connect and exchange with international advanced enterprises and industry associations, learn and understand advanced national technology and management, and help enterprises actively explore the international market.
7. Organize member companies to participate in various types of training courses, seminars, and lectures to help enterprises manage to upgrade and participate in the formulation and revision of industry standards. Industry associations can also organize expert groups to conduct preliminary demonstrations on the advancement, economy, and feasibility of major investment, transformation, and development projects within the industry. Recommend high-tech products and brand-name products in the industry.
8. Cross-industry cross-regional business exchanges: including interaction with cross-sector investment institutions, the creation of venture capital funds, the search for new investment opportunities, and participation in investment projects in the Mainland.
9. Organize industry exhibitions: Organize member companies to participate in various product and trade fairs at home and abroad, promote Shenzhen manufacturing, publicize enterprises, and promote products.
10. Professional Counseling and Counseling: The Association establishes legal and intellectual property consulting institutions that are proficient in this profession, providing professional legal proceedings and intellectual property consulting services to member companies.
11. Human Resources Services: Talents are the foundation of the enterprise, the basis of competition, and the key to transformation is that the Association will provide human resources services to member companies, and organize member companies to participate in special recruitment meetings.
12. Participate in social welfare activities, organize the development of public welfare undertakings in the industry, and carry out other activities that are beneficial to the development of the industry.
As Mr. Liu Xiaolan, the first president of the Shenzhen Audio Industry Association, said in his report: I volunteer, I am happy, I contribute, I grow up, provide full-service for member companies, and build a member company.
During the period from preparation to the establishment of the Shenzhen Audio Industry Association, the Shenzhen Municipal Social Organization Administration, the Shenzhen Municipal Commission of Trade and Industry and other departments gave enthusiastic guidance, and the relevant units gave strong support. At the time when the preparatory group of the association is about to complete its historical mission, All members of the preparatory team, once again thank you for your concern and support for the preparations for the association!
Shenzhen Audio Industry Association was formally established, let us under the leadership of relevant departments, the management of the association is really hard-working management and hard work, making a strong contribution to the development of Shenzhen audio industry, leaving a strong color in the history of Shenzhen audio a sum!
Entrepreneurs from all over the country are welcome to join our family. Responsibility, great show.